Click here for directions and map.
On-street parking is limited in the Sunset Park section of Santa Monica where Westside Family Health Center is located. We apologize for any inconvenience. There is some metered parking on Ocean Park Boulevard but the expiration times vary. Unless you are picking up medication or have other business at WFHC that you are certain will take 30 minutes or less, we strongly advise against metered parking.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Please note all street signs for parking restrictions.
- Weekday parking is harder to find than Saturday parking so you might want to consider making Saturday appointments.
- If you have a valid disabled parking identification card or special needs, please tell our Call Center when making an appointment.
- To pay or contest a parking ticket, click here.
- On-street parking is available south of the health center on 16th, 17th, 18th and 21th streets, starting at Ashland south to Pier and Marine. The bad news is: Be prepared for a minimum four-block walk. The good news is: You will be that much closer to meeting the 10,000 daily steps recommended by fitness experts.